Welcome to Elitutredningar!
Elitutredningar offers professional assistance in social service investigations.
Elitutredningar offers a program for victims of domestic abuse and their children. We have shelters that are customised to a variety of factors, such as age groups.
Our resource team provides continuous support and guidance through the adaption process. Our aim is to assist the victim(s) into becoming independent individuals responsible for maintaining their own protection whilst having a tolerable life.
The service includes:
• Investigating the need for protection and risk analysis
• Emergency shelter appropriate to the needs of the victim(s)
• Supervision and training
• Support from our resource team through the adaption process
• Assistance in contact with authorities (police, healthcare, tax agency etc.)
• Regular monitoring of the protection provided to the victim(s) and risk assessment regarding contact with authorities, at meetings and during contact talks
Psychosocial work environment investigations
When an employer is under the impression that an employee is subjected to abuse in the workplace, it is highly recommended that outside experts are called in to investigate and present an independent analysis.
Our first course of action is to interview the victim(s). Secondly, we monitor the situation at hand before our resource team makes its assessment.
Our investigation centres around these, among other, questions: What has happened? What is the victim(s) own experience(s) of the events? How long has the abuse been taking place? Which individuals are involved? Which errors within the organisation has allowed the situation to arise?
The investigation is minute in every step of the way and can be used as evidence if legal action is required.
Culturally-related safety issues in the workplace
Employees that are subjected to honour-related violence and/or oppression is an extremely difficult situation for an employer to handle alone.
Elitutredningar is specialised in dealing with these kinds of issues. In addition to our expertise from many years of experience, we also offer a digital reporting system, Viska.
Viska allows anyone to anonymously alert about co-workers being compromised by honour-related inhibitions at the workplace, or other types of issues regarding safety and health in the working environment, and also provides a forum for feedback on the affirmative action(s) taken since the inital alert.
When hiring us
• We assist the employer in ensuring he/she complies with health and safety legislation, of which the legal responsibility lies solely on the employer.
• We assist the employer in dealing with everything from minor workplace issues to more urgent matters where threats and violence occur.
• We assist the employer in his/her contact with the relevant authorities
• We assist the employer in creating a sustainable and functioning work environment
• We organise emergency shelters if necessary
• We provide documentation, analysis and suggest appropriate actions regarding the issue(s) at hand
Workplace safety course
Elitutredningar offers a two-step course which equippes staff at refugee shelters, childcare services, schools and within the social service with knowledge of dealing with violence and abuse preemptively.
We carry out a survey of each individual employee’s resources and abilities to deal with everyday stressful situations, both alone and while interacting with others, and hold individual talks with each member of staff. Secondly, the staff partakes in a course with practise exercises on how to prevent or handle violent or abusive situations in the workplace.
Participation in this course provides a safer working environment for staff working with, for instance, unaccompanied refugee minors whilst also creating conditions for a safe living environment for the latter. All in accordance with current guidelines and occupational health and safety legislation.
The participant will have a higher security awareness, increased knowledge on how to follow up on possible incidents and the capability to support and assist colleagues.
Quality assured in accordance with the National Board of Health’s Management system (Socialstyrelsens ledningssystem) SOSFS 2011: 9